Close by visitors can discover beautiful picturesque Provencal villages
- Tourves and Bras
- The mediaeval village of Brignoles, the Abbey de La Celle
- Saint Maximin la Sainte Baume and its Basilica
- Cotignac and Carcès
- Le Val
Unusual and cultural sites
- The caves of Sainte Baume
- The gardens of Eden at la Roquebrussanne
- Pottery at Salerne
- The Cistercian Abbey of Thoronet
- The Nature Reserve of the Gorges du Verdon
- The rocky inlets at Cassis
- Granet Museum and of course the Cours Mirabaux in Aix en Provence
- Gastronomy in a landscape of vines and olive trees
- Local products on the Provencal markets.
- Lovers of wine can discover how wine is made in the exceptional estates and châteaux of AOC Côtes de Provence and Coteaux Varois.
Markets (a few suggestions)
- Tuesday: Tourves, Lorgues,
- Wednesday: Saint Maximin
- Thursday: Truffle market at Aups
- Saturday: Brignoles, Barjols
Visits of vineyards (route des vins)
- Château des Chaberts www....
- Château Saint Julien www....
- Domaine de la Gayolle www.....
- Château de l'Esquarelle www....
- Château La Foux www...
- Domaine du Deffends www...
- Domaine du Loou www...
- Domaine de Trienne www...
- Château Margillière www...
Close to the Coast
- Saint-Tropez and Sainte Maxime
- Saint-Raphaël and Fréjus
- Cassis, Bandol, Le Lavandou
- Marseille, the old port
- Tennis at Tourves and Brignoles
- Horse riding at Tourves and Brignoles
- Potholing at Meounes
- Canoeing and kayaking at Chateauvert
- Pedalos in the Gorges du Verdon
- Golf Courses of Barbaroux La Sainte Baume
- Microlites at FLY Azur La Roquebrussanne
- Quads at Saint Maximin
- Fishing for the enchanted trout at Pourcieux
- Go karting at Brignoles
- Mountain climbing at Correns
- Bikes available
- For professional climbers , climbing Mont Faron or Mont Ventoux (one hour away by car)
- Walks in the nearby mountains (Saint Victoire, Saint Baume, etc.) or on the massifs of the Maures, the Esterelle or along the coastal paths.
- le Clos des Tilleuls near Beaune